Yuyutsu Sharma is a leading South Asian poet published by Nirala Publications, and has a growing international reputation. He is currently in the United States, and has several forthcoming readingsin New York City and Florida. Details below:
New York City Readings
• Friday May 4, 2012 @ 7:30 pm.: Yuyutsu Sharma featuring at Barnes and Noble, May Month’s Special Guest at “Open Mike with Stu,” Location: Greenwich Village,
396 Ave of the Americas at 8th Str., New York, NY 10011, 212-674-8780, Free to pubic http://www.facebook.com/groups/196157527074515/ http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/3214236-10
• Monday May 7, 2012 @ 8:00 pm.: Yuyutsu Sharma Special Feature with Su Polo at Saturn Poetry Series, Revival, 129 East 15 Street – Between Irving Place & 3rd Ave.
Just north of Union Sq. Station $ 3 Suggested Door fee http://www.supolo.com/ttp://www.revivalbarnyc.com/
• Friday May 18, 2012 @ 8:00 pm.: Yuyutsu Sharma Guest Poet with Canadian poet Leanne Averbach at Son of Pony Series, Cornelia Street Café, 29 Cornelia Street New York, NY 10014 Phone: 212.989.9319, Kat Georges, host. Subway A, B, C, D, E, F, and M to West 4th St. or 1 to Christopher St.-Sheridan Square. http://corneliastreetcafe.com/Performances.asp?sdate=5/18/2012&from_cal=0
• Saturday, May 12, 2012 @ 1:30 pm.: Yuyutsu’s Creative Happiness Institute, Inc. Florida Reading : Yuyutsu Sharma reading at Cinematique located at 242 S. Beach Street, Street, Daytona Beach, Phone: 212.989.9319, The event is open to the public with a ticket price of $7 ($5 for members of Cinematique). It is cosponsored by the Creative Happiness Institute, Inc. and the Tomoka Poets, both local non-profit arts organizations..For more information, contact Cinematique at 386-252-3118 or Dr. Axelrod, firstname.lastname@example.org or 386-492-2409.
• Tuesday, May 15, 2012 @ 7:00 pm.: Yuyutsu Sharma at Key West, Florida Reading, Location: Unitarian-Universalist Fellowship, 801 Georgia St. at 801 Georgia St., Key West Florida 33040. Refreshments and book signing follows. Free to public:for information: 312 543 7539